Monday 7 April 2008

I'm Back (Maybe)

It has been a long time since I blog.. Lots of things has happened but one thing that is still consistent is how much I love her.. I was in one of my foul moods when it suddenly hit me that it's in the most difficult moments that I love her most deeply. We have begun to talk about bring our relationship to the next level. What, at first, I thought seems to be the natural progression but it's not so. We have something that I have never experience before, can't exactly put in words what 'it' is.. It's just 'It'! I look around me and I see relationships and marriages stagnant or fail around me. I think it just comes down to the 'C' word. COMMITMENT! I learnt that big time in various stages of my AW journey. When the lovey dovey feelings go away, the roses wilt and the clouds are gone, it is commitment that drives a person. The ironic part of it: commitment is about focusing out to someone.